Tricking Day Camps are a great way for your child to develop their skills in a safe, fun environment!
TRICKING SUMMER CAMP
Join us for 2 Weeks of tricking training through instruction and open gym! We have a spring floor, trampoline, and all the equipment needed to have fun and train safely. Campers will be broken up into different groups based on age, skill level, and family/friends per request.
Unlike traditional martial arts or structured gymnastics, tricking does not have a singular, static ranking system. We focus on teaching the basic elements and movements of the sport and attain new skills through progressions. We focus on teaching all 3 elements of tricking (kicking, flipping, and twisting) equally.
Frequently Asked Questions
Campers are for everyone 8 years and up to age 18. No prior experience required! We will have multiple coaches per session so we can divide the classes up by age and/or experience level. Current LK students are encouraged to invite their friends!
Our Tricking Camp sessions are two weeks long, 3 days a week, two hours per day group classes of up to 12 students. Limited spots available!
They will be grouped by age, skill level, siblings and/or friends if they prefer.
Each session will be tailored to the group’s experience levels, but content will be similar throughout the different sessions.
Our daily format include tricking instruction, warm-up,conditioning, and open gym time for the students.
We are implementing many changes and safeguards to ensure the safety of all our students! A full list of all the rules and procedures we are implementing will be sent out in the Camp email once you have reserved your spot.
Changes include but are not restricted to:
- Equipment is being thoroughly sanitized between each training session.
- 12 student limit enforced.
- Social Distancing policies within training sessions. A 6-foot distancing policy will be implemented at all times.
- Masks required for students and coaches.
- Students & Coaches are required to wash their hands immediately after drop-off, immediately before pickup, and as often as possible throughout the day.
- Sanitation stations setup throughout the gym.
- Wellness checks required for each student who enters the gym.
- Drop Off Only. This will reduce crowding and make social distancing easier.
- Refillable Water Bottle. We have a water fountain, but we highly recommend that students bring a water bottle as well to reduce lines at the water fountain.
- Face Mask. All students and coaches are required to wear masks for the duration of camp.
- Comfortable Clothes. Be ready to move!
RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW
TRICKING SUMMER CAMP
12 Student MAXIMUM per session! Limited spots available, so lock in your registration TODAY!
Each session lasts TWO weeks, 3 Days / Week. 2 Hours a Day. $300 for each 2-week session.
We are offering 2 Sessions of 2-Week Camps on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
Fill out the form to reserve your spot! Payment will be in-person on the first day of summer camp. We take cash, card, or check. Feel free to reach out and email us if you have any questions!
(note: we do charge a 3% convenience fee with credit card)